To format an SD card, insert it into a Windows computer/laptop and follow these steps: (check attached screenshot)
- Go to "My Computer" or "This PC" in Windows Explorer
- Right click on the removable SD/USB drive (may be E: or F: or G: or...)
- Select the Format option (a pop-up window will open)
- Ensure Quick Format is checked (no need to update the other options)
- Click on the Start button... done
OR it maybe just easier to install a new SD card.
NOTE: We do not recommend purchasing an SD Card from a 3rd party as it may be incompatible with our products. Please purchase the SD card from Parts Online (Part No.: 22067) as they are pre-formatted to work correctly with any Data Signs product.